The OVIS World Slam
The Ovis World Slam is the taking, under fair chase and ethical circumstances, at least 12 of the world’s wild mountain sheep. The Grand Slam of North American rams is naturally included, but North Americans by necessity have to travel to some of the most difficult-to-get-to parts of the world to accomplish this milestone. By the same token, it is almost imperative that those from other continents cross the oceans to get to the North American wild sheep to accomplish this feat. All in all, to take 12 of these magnificent creatures has to be considered a lifetime achievement.
- Argali – Altay; Gansu; Gobi; Hangay; Hume; Kara Tau; Karaganda; Kuruktag; Littledale; Marco Polo; Matison; North China; Sair; Severtzov
- Bighorn Sheep – California; Desert; Rocky Mountain
- Blue Sheep – Chinese; Dwarf; Helan Shan; Himalayan
- Dall Sheep
- Fannin Sheep
- Hybrid Sheep
- Kerman Sheep
- Snow Sheep – Chukotka; Kamchatka; Kolyma; Koryak; Okhotsk; Putorana
- Mouflon – Armenian; Corsican; Cyprian; Esfahan; Konya; Laristan
- Red Sheep
- Tur – Dagestan (Eastern); Kuban (Western); Mid-Caucasian
- Urial – Afghan; Blanford; Ladakh; Punjab
We have partnered with some great sheep hunting outfitters around the world.
We have a number of sheep hunts available in all of the major destinations around the world. In some cases you don’t even need to draw a tag. Let us know what hunt you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to find it for you. Give us a detailed description of what you are looking for, so our hunting consultants can match you with the right hunt. Whatever suits you, we can help you find it. So if you’re looking for a great hunt, you’ll love working with us.