Kevin Schmitcke, BC Black Bear Hunt Report
I don’t think I have ever laughed as hard as I did that week. They are down-to-earth people and an absolute blast to be around! I would recommend this FAIR CHASE hunt to anybody!
The guides were awesome! We had a great week in camp! The bear hunting was excellent. We saw double figures in black bears each day we were hunting, with several opportunities on stalks each day. I was fortunate enough to harvest two very large black bears.
The hunting was just a part of the entire experience. Camp was set back in a nice quiet place away from any main roads. The cabin was comfortable, food was good, and after a day of hunting there was always a hot shower! Jim and Lyle are great hosts. I don’t think I have ever laughed as hard as I did that week. They are down-to-earth people and an absolute blast to be around! I would recommend this FAIR CHASE hunt to anybody!
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was excellent.
- My guide was excellent.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was excellent.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes, I really hope to plan another hunt with you. Your knowledge was good and you hooked me up with the experience that I was looking for!
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes