Alaska Dall Sheep Hunt
ALASKA SHEEP HUNTING GUIDES
Our Alaska Dall Sheep Hunts in the Alaska Range are high success, fly-in, backpack style sheep hunts.
These outfitters have been guiding sheep in the Alaska Range for a long time, and run an amazing 90% plus success rate on full curl rams!
- The Alaska Range is Remote – You will fly-in and hunt sheep out of a backpack with your guide.
- High Success Rates – While never a guarantee, to date OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL hunters have had 100% success on this hunt.
- Good Trophy Quality – Boone and Crockett rams are taken yearly. Most of our hunters take rams in the 36 to 38 1/2 inch range, with the largest to date being a giant 40 incher.
- No Draw Required – Sheep tags are available over-the-counter for the Alaska Range units.
- Combo Hunts – You can combo this Alaska dall sheep hunt with caribou, and/or a wolf.
While it isn’t easy, our Alaska Dall Sheep Hunt in the Brooks Range is a great one with a high success rate.
If you want a good ram and you’re up for toughing it, this Alaska dall sheep hunt in the Brooks Range is for you. Due to rugged terrain and limited hunting pressure and access, dall sheep numbers and quality have been doing well.
- Low Hunting Pressure – You’ll fly in to a location to set up a remote camp. Seeing another hunter is rare.
- Be in Shape – This is true backpack sheep hunting in every way. Expect to hike up to ten miles daily and camp in different locations nearly every night.
- Good Trophy Quality – The Brooks Range has great sheep. Our hunters tak trophy rams almost every year.
- Limited Number of Float Hunts Available – Float hunts are NOT necessarily less physically demanding than other hunts, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t awesome. They add an additional level of adventure and allow for for flexibility to hunt along 40 miles of pristine river.
Western Alaska Range
The outfitter has taken several 40″ rams in the Western Alaska Range over the years.
These are true backpack style hunts where you and your guide will move through some of the most beautiful and remote areas Western Alaska has while searching for the perfect ram to harvest.
- Combo Hunts Available – Add a trophy caribou or grizzly bear once you get your sheep.
- Be in Shape – This spike camp based mountain hunt is not for the faint of heart, but the work is worth the reward.
- Good Trophy Quality – Hunt full curl rams in the Western Alaska Range.
- Bowhunters are Welcome
SAFE, VETTED OUTFITTERS
Let's start planning your hunt!
When you’re ready to start planning your Alaska dall sheep hunt, just contact us or fill out the form on this page. Be sure to let us know exactly what you have in mind, and we’ll do our best to help you find the perfect outfitter and get it booked.
Our hunters enjoy great success.
I couldn’t believe in less than seven days I had harvested a dall sheep and a grizzly bear, it was a trip of a life time! I cant say enough about how impressed I was with this Outfitter. From the knowledge of the outdoors to how my made my time in camp with him very memorable.
Sheep and tag numbers are on the increase which is good news all around. If you wish to sheep hunt, let us know now and we will in turn provide you with a reminder and information when the drawing time draws near. This is very special hunt and should be considered by anyone who calls himself a hunter, at least once before you retire the boots and rifle.