Alaska Caribou Hunt Combo
This fully guided Alaska caribou hunt produces several bulls a year that make the book! You’ll be hunting with a premier Alaska outfitter, giving you the best possible opportunity to find and harvest a trophy caribou bull. Throughout your hunt, you’ll enjoy a quality service, top-notch gear and a tidy, well run camp.
- Our caribou hunters have a nearly 100% success rate on this hunt!
- Guided 1:1 or 2:1, depending on your preference.
- The trophy quality is excellent!
- Hunting season in Alaska is from August to September.
- When you first arrive on your Alaska caribou hunting trip, you’ll be taken to the lodge which is also in the middle of the caribou range! Later you will leave from the lodge to your hunting area for your journey to camp. You’ll hunt from spike camps glassing for your monster trophy bull.
- Good combo opportunities are available.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Consider making your Alaska caribou hunt a combo.
A combo hunt in Alaska is a true hunt of a lifetime! This hunt in particular can be a combined with moose, grizzly bear, brown bear, or a mountain goat. Most of these animals are at the top of most hunters lists, so why not get it all done in one place, with one outfitter, in one trip? This is a great way to be efficient with your time and your money.
On most hunts, you will rise early and typically glass from camp, eat a hot breakfast, and then hike to a high spot to glass all day or until you find a good stalkable animal. It will be stalking from there. After you tag your animal and take field photos, it is caped, quartered and butchered for packing to spot suitable for aircraft pick-up.
Be in shape!
As with any fair chase spot and stalk hunt, the better physical shape a hunter is the more enjoyable this type of hunt will be. No quality spot and stalk country is level, so hunter needs to be able to climb decent sized hills. That said, grizzly, moose, caribou and black bear hunts are not real strenuous for a hunter in reasonable physical shape.
Brown Bear, Caribou, Grizzly Bear, Moose, Mountain Goat