Alaska OTC Dall Sheep Hunt
Spectacular Dall sheep hunting in some of Alaska’s the best trophy sheep areas.
If you want a good ram and you’re up for toughing it, this hunt is for you. While it isn’t easy, it is a great hunt with a high success rate. Due to rugged terrain and limited hunting pressure and access, dall sheep numbers and quality have been doing well. The average ram taken by this outfitter is heavy-horned and around 37”.
- This is a ten day, fly-in backcountry hunt
- Either archery or rifles can be used on this hunt
- Excellent trophy quality – 36 to 40 inch rams with 13 to 14.5 inch bases
- The success rates on this hunt average between 95 and 100%
- Sheep season starts in early August and goes through September
- On occasion, we can add other animals to the hunt if requested in advance. This outfitter offers hunts for trophy Brown Bear, Mountain Goat, Black Bear, Dall Sheep and Moose.