Dall Sheep Hunting Alaska
Spectacular Dall sheep hunting in some of Alaska's the best trophy sheep areas.
- This is a ten day, fly-in backcountry sheep hunt.
- Either archery or rifles can be used on this hunt.
- Excellent trophy quality – 36 to 40 inch rams with 13 to 14.5 inch bases.
- The success rates on this hunt average between 95 and 100%.
- Sheep season starts in early August and goes through September.
- On occasion, we can add other animals to the hunt if requested in advance. This outfitter offers hunts for trophy brown bear, mountain goat, black bear, and moose.
If you want a good ram and you’re up for toughing it, this hunt is for you. While it isn’t easy, it is a great hunt with a high success rate. Due to rugged terrain and limited hunting pressure and access, dall sheep numbers and quality have been doing well. The average ram taken by this outfitter is heavy-horned and around 37”.
People don’t know what they are missing out on. Just because Kyrgyzstan end in “stan” doesn’t mean you wont make it back alive. An unbelievable experience of a lifetime!
I couldn’t believe in less than seven days I had harvested a dall sheep and a grizzly bear, it was a trip of a life time! I cant say enough about how impressed I was with this Outfitter. From the knowledge of the outdoors to how my made my time in camp with him very memorable.
I’ve been on a lot of hunts over the past years, and can honestly say this was one of my best trips to date! With animals in every direction, the hardest decision was figuring out which Goat we were going after. That is a true rarity these days. I can’t wait to go back to hunt with this outfit!
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.