WIN A MEXICO OFFSHORE FISHING TRIP FOR TWO!
Fully Guided, All-Inclusive Trip for Two with $500 for Travel Expenses!
Resting 50 nautical miles south of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, the remote fishing village of Puerto Vicente is a hidden Mexico sailfish paradise. Tucked away from the crowds and traffic of Mexico’s booming tourist destinations. This remote section of the Costa Grande is Ranked #2 in the World for Sailfishing by Sport Fishing Magazine.
Catch Sailfish, Dorado, Roosterfish and more…
- Productive Pelagic fishing is found only one mile off the shore from the lodge.
- Offshore species found in these waters include: Pacific sailfish; Black marlin; dorado; Yellowfin tuna; and wahoo.
- Inshore species found in these waters include: jacks; Spanish mackerel; roosterfish; and snook.
Despite all this great angling, you’ll probably be the only boat on the water when you fish with us. Due to the distance, the big chartered fishing vessels from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo don’t fish here on a regular basis. And without the crowds, you’ll have a much more relaxed Mexico sailfish vacation.
The fishing lodge rests along a half-moon-shaped beach, and provides an authentic, old-world Mexico experience.
The lodge is a handmade adobe building with seven rooms, each with their own bathroom and air conditioning. Cool off with a soak in the small outdoor pool and then unwind under a thatched-roof palapa while sipping a frosty beer. These little perks are nice. But what you’ll remember the most (aside from the fishing, of course) will be the fantastic Mexican food and friendly service.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included during your stay.
Savor authentic Mexican fare and a wide range of seafood dishes, including fresh-caught tuna sashimi, prepared by a talented chef. And if you have any special requests, just ask. Fresh snacks and drinks are always within reach at the lodge.
- Each room includes a private bathroom and air conditioning.
- Common area with a hammock, patio and a small pool surrounded by landscaped gardens.
- There is a beautiful, nearly private, soft-sand beach just a short walk from the lodge.
- $500 for Travel Expenses
- Four Full Days of 2×1 Guided Fishing
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights Lodging
- All Meals and Drinks (excluding alcohol)
390 Tickets remaining
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
Because we don’t draw a winner until all of the tickets are gone.