Desert Bighorn Sheep Hunt (Sonora, Mexico)
If you’re looking for a Desert bighorn sheep hunt, we work with outfitters who have several prime ranches leased in Sonora, Mexico. These combined ranches total hundreds of thousands of acres of perfect desert sheep habitat.
- NO DRAW REQUIRED
- GUARANTEED SHOOTING OPPORTUNITY
- Safe, legal, free range hunts on private ranches.
- On this Desert bighorn sheep hunt, you’ll continue hunting until you get your ram.
- Three to six guides per hunter! All of our hunts are guided by only the best American and Mexican guides.
- All of our rams get CITES permits and are importable into the U.S.
- Great lodging and incredible food.
- Sheep hunting season in Mexico is December thru March, but best time to hunt is January.
- Coues deer or mule deer can be taken at an additional trophy fee.