Trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep Hunt in Mexico
Fully Guided trip for Free Range Trophy Desert Bighorn in Mexico!
JAN/FEB OF 2024
- 10 Days of Fully Guided Hunting
- All Gun Permits and Fees for Border Crossing
- Trophy Prep and Paperwork to Bring Home Trophy
- Hunt Starts in Tucson, AZ where you Meet Outfitter
- All Meals and Drinks (excluding alcohol)
- Travel to Tucson, AZ
If you’re after your Sheep Slam, you’re probably starting to consider a Mexico Desert Bighorn sheep hunt.
We work with an American outfitter who has several prime Desert sheep hunting ranches leased in Sonora, Mexico. These ranches have thousands and thousands of acres of perfect desert sheep habitat and great genetics. Big rams are taken yearly.
Spend the day glassing for rams in the beautiful Mexico desert. Once your trophy is harvested outfitter will handle all field and animal dressing and prepare the head for transport back into the U.S. Outfitter will apply for the CITES permit and all necessary paperwork for your trophy. You’ll travel with outfitter back across border into the US and trip will end when you arrive back in Tucson, AZ.
You can drive, but most of our hunters choose to fly commercially to Tucson, Arizona the day prior to their hunt.
- Outfitter can provide you with hotel options close to airport.
- When we vetted this hunt we stayed at the Casino Del Sol. It is nice, has some great restaurants and if you’re a gambler, there’s that as well. The best part is that it’s just a five minute drive to where you’ll meet the outfitter the next morning.
- On the first morning of your Mexico Desert bighorn hunt, you’ll meet the outfitter and travel with him across the border and on to ranch.
- You may have enough time to hunt a little that afternoon depending on where the ranch is located in Mexico.
- On the last morning of your hunt, you’ll jump back in with the outfitter and he’ll drive you back to Tucson.