Mozambique safari hunting will take you back 100 years. You will hunt lions and cape buffalo out of traditional tented camps. Mozambique offers some of the last, truly wild areas left in Southern Africa. This is one of the only areas left in all of Africa where you can hunt truly wild, free ranging game.
Mozambique offers some of the last, truly wild areas left in Southern Africa.
- All free range hunting. You will not be hunting behind a high fence like in South Africa. One of the few areas in Africa that still permits big game hunting, Mozambique is truly the untouched gem of Africa.
- Mozambique safari hunting is a species collectors paradise.
- You will be staying in rustic, traditional African fly camps equipped with gas operated hot, running water; showers; flush toilets; fully-equipped, gas operated kitchens; and solar panel electric lights and plugins for your electrical equipment.
- Prime hunting season is from April to November with the best time being from the beginning of June onwards.
Our Mozambique Safari Hunting Outfitters
They are Big 5 Certified for dangerous game hunting, and will ensure that your hunt is fun, exciting and safe. They pride themselves on hunting to the highest standards and ethics.
Plains Game Species in Mozambique
Due to a wide range of habitats, we can offer a complete range of free range plains game hunting.
- Roosevelt Sable
- Livingstone Eland
- Lichtenstein Hartebeest
- Niassa Wildebeest.
- Mozambique also boasts six species of the Tiny 10:
- Livingstone Suni
- Red Duiker
- Blue Duiker
- Sharpe’s Grysbok
- Grey (Common) Duiker
Dangerous Game Species in Mozambique
- Cape Buffalo