Bird hunting in Mexico is like dialing back the glory days of wingshooting here in the States.The dove shooting in Mexico is nothing short of spectacular. White-winged and Mourning doves, as well as pigeons are so numerous in Mexico that they’re considered to be a pest by the farmers. Thousands of acres of corn and sorghum fields are close to the lodge, and extensive pre-hunt scouting keeps driving times to the shooting areas to a minimum.
Bird Hunting in Mexico
- Prime shooting can be found just a few hours south of the border.
- Doves, quail, waterfowl, and even pheasants are plentiful.
- The bag limits are generous. In some areas the shooting can even rival the dove hunting in Argentina.
- Our Haciendas are great places to take a large group or host a corporate trip.
- A cool thing about Mexico is that you can combo upland bird hunting with ducks and even add in some fishing.
When to go bird hunting in Mexico
- White Wing Dove: Early August through late of October
- Mourning Dove: Early August through late February
- Bobwhite Quail: Early November through late February
- Waterfowl: Early November through late February
Wingshooting trips offered by Outdoors International
Ready to go bird hunting in Mexico? Let us customize a hunt for your group!Ask Us About a Hunt Request pricing and availability
Discover why thousands of people have trusted OI to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected wingshooting experts to help you book your next bird hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great bird hunt, so you can just show up and shoot.
From Our Bird Hunting Blog:
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR BIRD HUNT
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.