Gloria Gott, Africa Safari Report
I’d encourage you if you’re on the fence to take that leap of faith and go, you’ll fall in love with Africa. Say yes to adventure.
1. PASSPORT- ” Do your homework, and GET TRIP INSURANCE!” :
Here’s what we did:
- Called Regional Passport Office. Appointments are made by an operator at 1 877-487-2778 , the office doesn’t accept phone calls (all transactions must take place in person). We made an appointment for the next morning.
- Called our Senator’s office to check our facts, documents needed and advocate for us with Regional Passport Office once we arrived to our appointment.
- Gathered all personal documents needed, pre-filled out the required passport documents.
- Obtained PERFECT passport photos (pay for two when in doubt, print them and bring them with you to your appointment).
- Booked an early morning one way flight to Seattle.
South Africa requirements: https://travel.state.gov/conte
2. WHEN IN DOUBT- “Say YESSSSS to Adventure!”