Gary Ball, Hungary Roe Buck Report
LOTS of deer. First time I ever hunted out of the US. Hunting in Europe was a very good experience.
Hunted three evenings and three mornings. Drove the fields and saw LOTS OF ROE BUCKS which was really cool. Guide and his assistant were very knowledgeable and spoke not perfect english, but very good. There were many shooting opportunities and choices as to trophies. Food and accommodations where excellent. Glad I did the hunt in Hungary, which I was able to add on to my wife and I river boat cruise down the Danube River. Third morning up at 4:00am and I was back in bed by 6:15am with a very nice buck in the back of the truck.
Would have liked to have a day of rest before the hunt. International flight to Europe, landed mid morning, eat lunch, tired the guides rifle and went hunting that night, eat dinner at 10:30 p.m. and was up at 4:00 next morning. Wish I could have rested the day before the hunt as us old guys don’t recover too quickly.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. With the trip Mat arranged airport pickup, all transportation, from arrival to ship departure. And day and half tour of Budapest. We were well taken care of on the part of the trip that was not the hunting part.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes