Montana Whitetail, Elk Combo Hunt
If you’re looking to hunt a trophy whitetail in Montana, this hunt is for you!
- Northwestern Montana.
- Hunting season is the end of October through November.
- Log cabin lodging.
- Can combo your deer hunt with an elk.
- Guiding is either 1-on-1 or 2-on-1.
- License and tags are over the counter.
- They shoot a lot of bucks in the 130-150 B&C class and each year bucks in the 170 plus class are taken in this area.
You’ll be hunting deer big timber in some of the most spectacular and remote country in the United States. This area of Montana is remote and hunting pressure is minimal. Without exaggerating, you generally don’t see another hunter in the woods. Northwestern Montana has a strong population of whitetails, and big bucks are plentiful. Other parts of the state have experienced population crashes due to disease or winter kill, but Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks biologists have told us that this herd continues to grow. Whenever possible this outfitter likes to concentrate on mature bucks that are at least 4 years old.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.