Alaska Baited Brown Bear, Black Bear Combo
Alaska Brown Bear, Black Bear Combo over Bait
The ability to hunt Brown Bear has recently been allowed Alaska and is turning out to be quite the treat! This outfitter says that the Brown Bears in many cases have taken over their Black Bear baits making the Brown Bears somewhat of a nuisance… a welcomed nuisance however.
With near 100% for this combo hunt you can get the best of both worlds with Black Bears in all different color phases, and Brown Bears with chocolate to almost a white colored fur.
The schedule is also what sets this hunt aside. Wake up late as you will be hunting almost until midnight most nights. After you wake up enjoy some Sockeye Salmon fishing before you hit the stands for the rest of the day.
- Hunt brown bears AND black bears over bait
- Success rates for Brown Bears are almost 100% with most hunters getting opportunities
- Success for Black Bears is 100%!
- Brown bears can get up to 9 ft with skulls that measure 26″ but 7-8 ft is average.
- Hunts are for 10 days with the 11th day saved for travel out of the cabin.
- Enjoy fishing for Sockeye Salmon during the day.