Kodiak Bear Hunt
- This region of Kodiak Island very limited hunting pressure. There are only five spring tags and three fall tags.
- Our Kodiak Island brown bear hunts have had a very high success rate over the years. Our hunters on Kodiak Island take brown bears that square ten feet nearly every year!
- Spring hunts are located in the bears’ “hibernation route”.
- Fall hunts are around the salmon streams.
- On typical hunts, you return nightly to a heated cabin with bed, shower and hot meals provided.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Good chance to get the “Kodiak Slam” if you hunt in the fall.
Kodiak Island brown bear hunting is by draw only.
- Spring hunt application period is Nov 1 – Dec 15.
- Fall hunt application period is May 1 – May 31.
- We can help you get put in for the draw on time.