BC Moose Hunts
BC moose hunts are almost always combined with other species. You can add either a caribou, black bear, grizzly bear, or a mountain goat depending on the hunt you’re on.
- Hunting areas will be accessed on foot, by 4×4, boats, and/or with horses.
- These British Columbia moose hunts are usually done in combination with other species.
- Moose/mountain goat and moose/grizzly combos take place from mid September through early October.
- Moose/caribou combo hunts are in mid to late September.
- Glassing/spot-and-stalk and calling. All British Columbia moose hunts are guided 1:1 to increase your opportunity for success.
- The minimum shooter in this area of British Columbia is either a tri-palm or 10-point bull. The average bull measures between 40 and 45 inches, however moose in the 50+ inch range are taken yearly!
- These hunts are typically remote, tent camp hunts, but we do have one BC moose hunt out of a lodge.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Our BC moose hunts offer some of the best trophy moose combo hunts in the world! Be ready for a true wilderness experience on horseback for the best hunting. These are over-the-counter hunts with a wolf thrown in as well! You’ll be hunting during the prime moose rut from mid-September to the end of October, when the moose are responding to calling. To find big bulls in BC you have to be with the right outfitter in the right area.