BC moose hunts are almost always combined with other species. You can add either a caribou, black bear, grizzly bear, or a mountain goat depending on the hunt you’re on.
- Hunting areas will be accessed on foot, by 4×4, boats, and/or with horses.
- These British Columbia moose hunts are usually done in combination with other species.
- Moose/mountain goat and moose/grizzly combos take place from mid September through early October.
- Moose/caribou combo hunts are in mid to late September.
- Glassing/spot-and-stalk and calling. All British Columbia moose hunts are guided 1:1 to increase your opportunity for success.
- The minimum shooter in this area of British Columbia is either a tri-palm or 10-point bull. The average bull measures between 40 and 45 inches, however moose in the 50+ inch range are taken yearly!
- These hunts are typically remote, tent camp hunts, but we do have one BC moose hunt out of a lodge.