Moose the largest of the world’s deer species and their large size, impressive antlers, and delicious meat makes moose hunting popular around the world.
- The largest subspecies, known as Alaska-Yukon, inhabit the Alaska and the Yukon into the Mackenzie Mountains of the Northwest Territories.
- The Chukotka moose from Kamchatka and Russian North-East is just as big as Alaska-Yukon.
- Moose in Canada’s western provinces are classified as Western Canada moose, east of a line drawn across Ontario are Eastern Canada moose.
- The Shiras moose range extends through the Rocky Mountains south to Colorado and Utah; it has the smallest antlers of the North American moose.
- The European moose is hunted in Norway, Sweden, Finland, the Baltics, Poland, and Russia.
We'll help you book your moose hunt with a vetted outfitter with a proven track record.
Unfortunately, moose hunts are expensive. And they're getting more spendy almost every year. Because of that, they're something that even the most well traveled, high budget hunters usually only do a few times in their lifetime. So, you need to do everything in your power to get it right the first time. That's what our service is all about. Let is know if you'd like to schedule a consultation.Ask Us About a Hunt Request pricing and availability
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.