South African Cape Buffalo Hunts
- South African cape buffalo hunts take place between April and October.
- This is a walk and stalk hunt where you’ll track bulls on foot.
- Hunts are guided 1:1, plus trackers.
- 100% success rate.
- Trophy bulls 38 inches to 44+ inches.
- Add plains game and elephant to your hunt on a trophy fee basis.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
All of our South African cape buffalo hunts take place on huge tracts of land. You can expect to hunt mature, old, hard-bossed Dugga Bulls. We have personally hunted with this team of PH’s and can’t recommend them highly enough. They have almost 50 years of combined full-time experience hunting dangerous game in the African bush and can give you the hunt of a lifetime. Hunt with a top notch PH, stay in a 5-Star lodge, and enjoy exceptional trophy quality on a huge ranch.
Bowhunters are Welcome on Our South African Cape Buffalo Hunts
This is a bowhunter friendly dangerous game hunting safari. As an archery hunter, this place is a dream come true. Whether your game is spot-and-stalk, sitting a ground blind, or a mix of both, you will have a blast! You could be stalking game from dawn to dusk if you wished. South Africa safari hunts are an amazing way to hone your bowhunting skills.