Idaho Bighorn Sheep (Unit 26)
Idaho Unit 26
The Frank Church is an incredible wilderness area, this outfitter is amazing, and the sheep hunting is really good. To top it all off, it’s not crazy hard to draw this tag. If you have drawn and you’ll looking for a great outfitter, get ahold of us. Hunters must draw a tag in Unit 26. This sheep hunt is in the heart of the rutting and wintering area, is fairly easy to draw, and this Outfitter is a great choice for hunters who buy the Idaho Auction Tag.
- Rams range in size from 160″ to 180″+. Some true monsters have been taken on this hunt over the years.
- Unit 26 Early Hunt: Aug 30-Oct 13
- Unit 26 Late Hunt: Oct 14-Oct 31
- Drawing Odds are some of the best for any sheep hunt, anywhere.
- Apply Here – Applications are due the month of April.
These Idaho sheep hunts are the real thing… the unmatched landscapes of the Frank Church Wilderness Area, pack in on horseback, camping out, spot & stalk hunting, experienced guides, outstanding meals and much more.