Colorado Elk Hunting Outfitter
Guaranteed Colorado Elk Tags
The success rate with this Colorado elk hunting outfitter is excellent. The number of elk on this property is amazing, hunters can expect to see 100’s of elk every day. For the last three years they have taken over 300 hunters, with only two not not having an opportunity to harvest a bull. There were other who did not take a bull, but they had multiple opportunities.
- The trophy quality is good. You can expect to take a good 5×5 or 6×6 on this hunt. The opportunity is definitely there for a good bull over 300″, but a bull scoring between 250″ and 280″ is the norm.
- Combo your elk hunt with mule deer and/or an antelope.
- Lodging is determined by the ranch that you will be hunting.
This Colorado elk hunting outfitter is based out of Steamboat Springs, CO and has access to over 100,000 acres of elk hunting property. If you’d like to hunt elk in Colorado during the rut with your rifle, or maybe a late hunt, or even a combo hunt… we can make that happen for you without having to draw tags. All of these ranches are enrolled in the Ranching For Wildlife program, which gives the outfitter as well as their clients special advantages:
- Guaranteed tags for all species – No deadline or applications are necessary.
- Hunters have their choice of weapon – Use any weapon that is legal to hunt with in the State of Colorado on any hunt.
- Allows them to set their own hunting season dates – Not tied to the general hunting seasons.
I have to say this was the best upland bird hunting I have ever experienced. Bud is an honest hardworking outfitter and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you Outdoors International.
I’ve been on a lot of hunts over the past years, and can honestly say this was one of my best trips to date! With animals in every direction, the hardest decision was figuring out which Goat we were going after. That is a true rarity these days. I can’t wait to go back to hunt with this outfit!
Just returned from my Alaska mountain goat hunt – great hunt and fantastic group of guides, packers! Got my goat on the second day and I want to thank you for putting me in touch with such top notch, friendly, extremely capable people. Everything was A+ all the way around. Thanks again and I’ll be touch for another hunt.
If you’re looking for a cost effective, DIY, Moose hunt, get ahold of Outdoors International. I’ve never been more appreciative of a company and the knowledge they share to put together this hunt for my dad and I. Thanks for everything!
My elk hunt was fantastic. I have hunted all over the world, but chasing big bugling bull elk in New Mexico was a thrill. The camp and staff were great and the hunting was exciting and memorable. This was a hunt I will never forget and I took a trophy that will help me tell the story for years to come. Outfitter was top notch and so was the hunting.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best elk hunt for your budget and goals.