Colorado Elk Hunting Outfitter
Guaranteed Colorado Elk Tags
The success rate with this Colorado elk hunting outfitter is excellent. The number of elk on this property is amazing, hunters can expect to see 100’s of elk every day. For the last three years they have taken over 300 hunters, with only two not not having an opportunity to harvest a bull. There were other who did not take a bull, but they had multiple opportunities.
- The trophy quality is good. You can expect to take a good 5×5 or 6×6 on this hunt. The opportunity is definitely there for a good bull over 300″, but a bull scoring between 250″ and 280″ is the norm.
- Combo your elk hunt with mule deer and/or an antelope.
- Lodging is determined by the ranch that you will be hunting.
This Colorado elk hunting outfitter is based out of Steamboat Springs, CO and has access to over 100,000 acres of elk hunting property. If you’d like to hunt elk in Colorado during the rut with your rifle, or maybe a late hunt, or even a combo hunt… we can make that happen for you without having to draw tags. All of these ranches are enrolled in the Ranching For Wildlife program, which gives the outfitter as well as their clients special advantages:
- Guaranteed tags for all species – No deadline or applications are necessary.
- Hunters have their choice of weapon – Use any weapon that is legal to hunt with in the State of Colorado on any hunt.
- Allows them to set their own hunting season dates – Not tied to the general hunting seasons.
Thanks for reaching out to check on me after my hunt. I can’t compliment the outfitter enough. They provided us a fantastic hunt and were able to adjust the hunt to my physical limitations. We rate them A+ and we look forward to going back out with them one day. Moving forward we are scheduled to hunt moose in September and deer in November.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best elk hunt for your budget and goals.