The best bass fishing in Mexico takes place in only a handful of lakes. These include: Lake Aguamilpa; Lake Baccarac; Lake Comedero; Lake El Cuchillo; El Salto; El Novillo, Lake Guerrero and Lake Huites.
Each of these Mexico bass fishing lakes are full of trophy, Florida strain black bass, and hundred plus bass per boat days aren’t uncommon. Each of these lakes offer exceptional fishing, but one of them (in our opinion) stands above the rest.
Bass Fishing in Mexico: Where to Go
Lake Guerrero bass fishing in Mexico has world-renowned, record-class trophy bass fishing.
The lake is the ultimate bass haven, with many islands and two rivers, acres of flooded timber and picturesque stump coves, where the big fish like to spend their days. This huge lake totals 100,000 acres, and is full of trophy, Florida strain, largemouth bass. Ten pound bass are caught almost daily by the anglers on this lake.
- Lake Guerrero is legendary for trophy sized largemouth bass. Anglers, both men and women of all experience levels—from novice to professional—can expect to pull in 75 to 100 bass per day on Lake Guerrero; and it’s not unheard of to catch several 10 pound plus per day.
- The incredible scenery and thousands of acres of flooded timber is heaven on earth for any angler.
- A voluntary catch and release program now observed by most fishermen has made this great lake even better.
- The lodge maintains its own fleet of boats and has expert local guides. And the lake is literally a few hundred yards from your bedroom!
- Bass fishing in Mexico has a year-round fishing season.
A voluntary catch-and-release program now observed by most fishermen has made this great lake even better.
The Hacienda maintains its own fleet of boats and has expert local guides. Their boats include 18’ fiberglass boats, Yamaha outboard motors and trolling motors.
If you need to, you can rent rods and reels from the tackle shop. And rest assured that they can line you out with the “hottest baits” too. Come join us for some of the best bass fishing in Mexico and the experience of a lifetime![ga]
When you’re ready to go bass fishing in Mexico, be sure to get in touch with us.Get More Information About This Fishing Trip
Ask About Trip #OI-WOP2
Joe Erwin –
Absolutely 5 star everything. Food, lodge, hospitality and the bass fishing is awesome. We caught multiple fish including three over 8 pounds and several 5 and up.