Angler: Erin Ersland
Trip Taken: Strobel Lake Fly Fishing Lodge
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel | Outdoors International
This fishing trip was absolutely incredible!
I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed this trip. The fishing was so good! The lodge has access to a lot of places on the lake so we got to see a bunch of different spots along the lake and river. Although it can be tough to cast into the wind the guides are helpful to give tips and help out at all times.
The scenery in this part of Argentina is unique like something out of Jurassic Park, hence the name of the lake. The lodge was so accommodating to whatever we needed! The guides and staff were so great! Rooms were big, comfortable, and cleaned every day. The food at the lodge was amazing with full breakfasts, lunches, appetizers and dinners. I really could not have asked for a better experience in a fishing trip. We had it all, great group of people, staff, lodge and of course the fishing was incredible. All time fish after all time fish!
The guides and staff were so friendly and helpful! They do a great job of catering to whatever you need through your stay. The guides are awesome and really great people. The lodge staff are great as well! The food and lodging was top notch.
Patrick Kissel, our consultant was great!
His communication with us before the trip was great! He responds immediately to any questions and helps to make sure you have everything you need to have and know before the trip. I can’t say enough good things about Pat and it was great having him on the trip!! Thanks Pat! I will definitely never forget the experience, it’s going to be a tough trip to beat.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes