Micah Ness – Argentina Fishing Trip Report
Fishing Jurassic Lake in Argentina with Estancia Laguna Verde was Excellent. They took care of everything and made us feel at home, while helping us be successful with catching fish.
December 9th – 15th, 2018
I had an amazing time. My favorite trips are where I can enjoy an outdoor adventure experience, paired with capturing dynamic visuals, and this trip was over the top on both accounts. My favorite day was spent in a bay called Sea Bay, and it literally felt like fishing in the ocean. With waves crashing, filled with loads of trout, drifting in with each swell. Almost every cast had fish chasing the fly.
Surrounded with great friends and extremely helpful guides, it was an excellent experience, and one I will never forget. I hope to come back, and share it with my friends and family. I have never caught such large trout in my life.
A few of the guys could not speak English as well as others, but we were still able to communicate well enough, and had fun.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
A great guy, to both fish with and work with.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes