Tom Mack – Jurassic Lake Fishing Report
Fishing Estancia Laguna Verde with Patrick Kissel from Outdoor adventures was amazing!
December 8-15, 2018
The trip of a lifetime for me, a true “Bucket List” box to check off. The fun began with our coming together at the International airport in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
A mixed group of enthusiastic fishermen from all walks of life. Everything from transportation to the fishing was an adventure. I could not have been more pleased with the lodging facilities, food or guides. In fact the guides and staff were the best I have experienced in 40+ years of fly fishing in California, Alaska, Canada and Montana. Our guide and consultant, Patrick Kissel provided a flawless trip punctuated with understated humor along the way. Thanks Patrick!
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were good.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
Patrick was very attentive to everyone’s needs…. and his beard could use a trim.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes