Nile Ersland – Argentina Fishing Trip Report
Dec 6-Dec 18, 2018
Our fishing trip to Jurassic Lake was exceptional. Pat Kissel put together our trip. We had a great group of people and most of us are from Alaska. Pat had very good plan and always followed thru. Very enjoyable.
I have been on many trips. The lodge was one of the best ever. The guides were fun and involved. Helped in every way. Had very adequate English and enjoyed helping us with Spanish. The Food and and wait staff were very good. Better than most places. Our whole group had one of the times of our lives. Will be back!
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
I will use Pat again.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes