Colorado Elk and Mule Deer Combo Hunts
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd rifle, archery, and muzzleloader options are available in September, October and November.
- Hunters can book 2:1 or 1:1 packages.
- The average buck taken on this hunt will be in the 150-170 inch range, but almost every year a few of our hunters take a stomper.
- Elk hunters have high success and opportunity on mature 6×6 and 5×5 bulls in the 260-300 range with the occasional larger bull taken.
- Where you will be hunting depends on the season and unit, but we do have SW Colorado mule deer hunts available on public forest land Public as well as private land areas.
- Multiple accommodation options are available, ranging from comfortable backcountry wall tents to cabins on the private land hunts.
- If you are unsuccessful in the draw, we can get you landowner vouchers, however most of our hunters do draw a tag.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Colorado has the largest elk herds in the nation and great mule deer genetics like most of the rest of the state. It’s no wonder that our hunters have had great success on these Colorado elk and mule deer combo hunts. Multiple season and unit options are available ranging from OTC to draw tags.
If this hunt sounds good to you, contact us today.
Ask about Hunt #OI-RMOC1