South Dakota Pheasant Hunt #HHL2
Premium pheasant hunting from a Five Star Lodge in famed South Dakota!
This lodge provides an exciting experience with several days of hunting with a bag limit of seven roosters a day and enjoy some of the most tasteful meals including Kings cut prime rib, half rack of BBQ St. Louis ribs, Walleye filet, grilled 20 oz. Ribeye or sirloin steak or lobster tail! Hunt the beautiful grasslands of South Dakota in search of hard flying pheasants, and after you’re done with that you can fish for trophy size walleye.
- Experienced guides (with their dogs) will help fill your rooster limit.
- You are welcome to bring your own dog as long as it gets along with others!
- Dogs stay in the climate controlled “Man Cave” garage.
- Add trophy Walleye for an additional fee as well!
- Bird cleaning and processing is included!
- The season is from September 1 to March 31.
- Transportation during the hunt is included.
- Ranger 4×4 is available for use for those who are unable to handle terrain.
- All pheasant and trap shells are included along with unlimited trap shooting in the Premium and Deluxe packages.
Included in Your South Dakota Pheasant Hunt:
This Premium guided South Dakota pheasant hunt includes hunting with experienced guides on CRP grasslands and small food plots. You will be in good hands with your professional guides and their dogs; they will point out and kick up the birds to provide the upland adventure you are in search of.
- Professional guide and his well-trained dog.
- Lodging. (Premium Hunts include a private room.)
- All meals.
- Game cleaning.
- Packaging and freezing of birds.
- Add on trophy walleye fishing if you wish.
- You can even bring your own dog to hunt with!
- Bait, Tackle (if you choose the fishing option) and use of a 12-gauge shotgun are included.
- Gun and License
- Trophy mounts
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
Are you already an OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL client?
Contact your Consultant *Be sure to reference trip #HHL2
South Dakota Pheasant Hunting from a Five-Star Lodge!
The lodging for this hunt is truly a five star stay. With 11 bedrooms and 28 beds this outfitter has the perfect setup for large groups.
Don’t worry about having the space you need to enjoy your hunt as there is ample space with a great room, dining room, loft area to lounge in, two full kitchens and a game room! They have a mix of queen and XL twin beds in every room. Other activities include soaking after an exciting day of hunting in their six person hot tub, or relaxing next to the fire pit. Don’t forget the unlimited trap shooting available as well.
Meals for your hunt are all included in the cost of the hunt. You won’t be disappointed in the quality of food this outfitter serves their guests. All meals are home cooked so prepare yourself for some amazing home cooking. Every morning is started with an all you can eat breakfast, followed by a hot lunch. Dinner is very special as they serve some of the best cooking around.
- 10 or more hunters with the Premium or Deluxe Package guarantees a private party.
- 15 or more hunters with the Standard Package guarantees a private party.
- Aberdeen, SD (1 hr from lodge)
- Fargo, ND (2 hrs from lodge)
- Sioux Falls, ND (3 hrs from lodge)
- Minneapolis/ST. Paul, MN (4 hrs from lodge)
- There are also private airstrips that are about 20 minutes from the lodge.
Please, protect your investment with Trip Insurance.
OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is partnered America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Request a Free Quote for Trip Insurance
Suggested Gear List for an Upland Bird Hunt
*The gear list is an important subject matter and does require personal contact with the outfitter prior to departing from your home.
- Hunting license with required stamps, photocopy of personal ID
- Shotgun with gun case
- Ammunition as required by state
- Quick shotgun cleaning kit
- Game-toting bag
- Insulated, outerwear including gloves and hat
- Upland boots, heavyweight socks
- Chemical warmers for hands and feet
- GPS *we like the Garmin inReach
- Protective eyewear, earplugs