Gabriel Garza, Whitetail Hunt Report
Hunter: Gabriel Garza
Date: December 1-6, 2019
This Washington whitetail hunt was more than I expected. There was a wealth of knowledge that the guides had. They both were very helpful with answering all the questions I had as this was my first time whitetail hunting. There is no doubt in my mind that it was because of my guides knowledge that helped me put a buck on the ground. My advice to new and experienced whitetail hunters is to listen with an open mind and soak up in the knowledge that he has about this area of Washington State he has hunted and guided.
This was a six-day hunting trip and I got the opportunity on the 4th day. There were days where I just saw squirrels, there were days with deer, and days with Shiras moose. We saw a lot of moose. Having patience, quiet and warm clothes will definitely help, and the outfitter can give you some great tips. It was a great experience that I won’t soon forget.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Kyle Hansen.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? I hope to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes