Saskatchewan Whitetail Hunt
This Saskatchewan whitetail hunt is a slam dunk, and for that reason, it’s one of our favorite hunts to send our clients on. You’ll be hunting big whitetails over 90,000 acres of thick Saskatchewan forest ground just south of the Boreal Forest of Canada for that buck that trophy buck of your dreams.
- Trophy Quality is excellent! Several Pope and Young, as well as Boone and Crockett whitetail bucks are taken annually.
- Great success rates on trophy bucks.
- Very clean, comfortable lodge accommodations with a family atmosphere and satellite TV. If you’d like more of a rugged outdoor experience, wall tent setups are available per request.
- Very good home cooked meals prepared by full time cook.
- Competent guides will take you to/from stands and periodically check up on you if necessary daily.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Saskatchewan deer hunting is great because this province has amazing genetics, lots of cover, and great nutrition. This adds up to a trophy buck paradise. On this hunt, you’ll be hunting bucks ranging from 140, up to and over 200 inches!
This is an excellent whitetail hunt! Several P&Y and B&C animals taken annually.
On a typical day you’ll be up a couple hours before daylight, gather your gear, eat breakfast and head out with guide to be put on stand via atv/snowmobile prior to first light. An all day sit is the norm with guide returning at dark to pick you up and return to lodge for dinner. If you tag out early, you can either chill at lodge or go assist guides with other hunters.
Archery, Muzzleloader, Rifle