Eurasian Brown Bear Hunt Report
Eurasian Brown Bear in Croatia with Adria Hunt – Sept 30 – Oct 3
Arrived at a nice hotel with an excellent restaurant in a small mountain town in Croatia by a lake. We had a nice lunch then got ready to head out for the evening hunt. We arrived at a meet location in a small village. There we left with a local forestry official who would act as my guide for the bear hunt. We then drove to a cabin in the forest.
We set up in an elevated blind overlooking a bait site and settled in. At dusk bears started to come to the bait. In 30 minutes we had 3 large brown bears feeding within 30 meters. My guide evaluated them and picked the bear that fit my budget. I then waited for the right moment and touched off the shot harvesting a 330 SCI Gold Medal Eurasian brown bear. The people were all very organized with great equipment and knowledge. Unbelievable one day hunt. I thank Mat Cervantes for putting me on another awesome European hunt.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was extreme.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
- My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
Yes, I will be booking again. I’ve been on two European hunting trips with Outdoors International and have harvested 2 Gold and 2 Silver Medal animals. Great results.