Bezoar Ibex Hunt Report
This was a very exotic hunt. The guides were excellent. They knew where to find the game and how to put together a hunt. The food was superb. Overall, I would highly recommend this hunt.
I arrived in Adana late at night and was met at the airport by the outfitter. From there we drove a few hours to our hotel, ate, and went to bed for a few hours sleep. We got up at 5:00 and headed a few hours north to Çamardı. The landscape changed from forested to big mountains above treeline. We met our government officials and headed to the hunting grounds.
We spotted 40 ibex low on the mountain as soon as we arrived. Once we began to stalk them they ran straight to the top. We spent the next few hours waiting for thermals to change so we could put together a stalk. We passed the rim drinking chia and eating olives. Once conditions were right, we started our approach. It was a difficult climb up steep terrain. After a couple of hours my guides got me to within 120 yards of my Ibex. One shot and we were done.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
Can we use this in social media? Yes
Or Just Give Us a Call