Wyoming Antelope Hunts
Wyoming Antelope Hunts
If you're looking for an exciting, high success hunt with lots of game, then a Wyoming antelope hunt would be a great option!
Hunters from 12 year old kids, to 75 year old grandparents have an incredible amount of fun, and are very successful antelope hunts. Especially in Wyoming, where there are more goats than you can shake a stick at.
Why you should consider hunting antelope in Wyoming:
- Antelope outnumber people in Wyoming.
- Little hunting pressure when compared to some of the other states.
- Amazing archery hunting opportunities.
- Draw hunts with decent odds.
- Not a physically demanding hunt.
Hunts: GPO3, MNO1, SNS1, TPO1
Wyoming Antelope Hunt
Choose between archery hunts from ground blinds, or spot-and-stalk rifle hunts.
These are typically two to five day hunts, on both private and public land. They generally offer 100% opportunity at a good representative buck averaging of 13-15 inch bucks, with some larger than that. Archery antelope hunts have nearly the same success rates as the rifle hunts, and are mainly based out of ground blinds over water.
Trophy antelope hunts are available on a limited basis.
Our trophy antelope hunts in Wyoming are done on private leases that have been managed for quality bucks. These hunts offer nearly nonstop action, and mature bucks are in almost every heard you see. It’s by far our most popular hunt. A “trophy” Wyoming buck is considered any buck having 13+ inch horns, and an SCI score of 70 or more. That said, most bucks are larger than those minimum standards. *Trophy rifle and archery hunts are available.
Record Book Antelope Hunt
If you want a true giant pronghorn, this hunt is for you. A buck scoring in the upper 70s to the mid-80s SCI is the goal. This hunt is harder to draw, so we strongly recommend you contact us so we can discuss the preference point program.
- Archery or rifle hunts are available, and both have similar success.
- Hunts are guided 2:1, unless otherwise specified.
- Hunting season goes from August to November.
- High success rates on bucks averaging 13 to 15 inches.
- Depending on the area you’ll be antelope hunting in, your stay will range from motel accommodations, to rustic cabin or bunkhouses, to extravagant hunting lodges.
Hunts: MNO1, TPO1
Mule Deer, Pronghorn Antelope Combo Hunt
- In Wyoming they hunt the north east corner near the town of Colony.
- The Montana antelope combo hunt takes place in the 700 region in the south-east corner around the town of Alzada.
- These hunts are physically easy with large numbers of game seen.
- Success rates running between 95 and 100% on bucks averaging over 14″ inches.
Have questions about one of our hunts?
We’re here to help you book the perfect trip, and our advice doesn’t cost you a thing.
Archery hunting for pronghorn in a blind can be arduous, but the quantity of mule deer and antelope arriving to the watering hole does break the tedium. Being very selective allowed me to arrow a Pope and Young buck on the third evening of a three day hunt with 15 minutes left of shooting light. Great hunt.
You have got to do this antelope hunt. Got mine about noon yesterday. We both got Pope and Young bucks, and now, today we are sitting in blinds looking for a big whitetail. This is one neat setup and the outfitter is a really great guy. They’re a class act. Thank you for the hookup Outdoors International.
I have hunted for the last three years in the midwest with Outdoor International. All were 100% successful hunts. I have a long times best friend that was curious about the hunting. We called OI, and bam it all happened. The outfitter they booked us with really understood our hunting skills, and Elkin has found an new true love for the sport.