If you’re looking for an exciting, high success hunt with lots of game, then a Wyoming antelope hunts would be a great option! Hunters from 12 year old kids, to 75 year old grandparents have an incredible amount of fun, and are very successful antelope hunts. Especially in Wyoming, where there are more goats than you can shake a stick at.
Hunting antelope in Wyoming:
- Pronghorn antelope outnumber people in Wyoming.
- Little hunting pressure when compared to some of the other states.
- Amazing archery hunting opportunities.
- Draw hunts with decent odds.
- Not a physically demanding hunt. Our Wyoming trophy antelope hunts can take place from either camp or town. Just let us know what kind of experience you’re looking for.
Trophy antelope hunts in Wyoming are available on a limited basis.
Our trophy antelope hunts in Wyoming are done on private leases that have been managed for quality bucks. These hunts offer nearly nonstop action, and mature bucks are in almost every heard you see. It’s by far our most popular hunt.
A “trophy” Wyoming buck is considered any buck having 13+ inch horns, and an SCI score of 70 or more. That said, most bucks are larger than those minimum standards. *Trophy rifle and archery hunts are available.
Looking for a record book pronghorn antelope?
If you want a true giant pronghorn, this hunt is for you. A buck scoring in the upper 70’s to the mid-80’s SCI is the goal. These hunts are harder to draw, so we strongly recommend you contact us so we can discuss the preference point program.
No matter which one of our hunts you choose, you’ll have a great time hunting one of Wyoming’s signature game animals, the pronghorn antelope with one of their best outfitters.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Wyoming Antelope Hunts
Choose between archery antelope hunts from ground blinds, or spot-and-stalk rifle hunts.
These are typically two to five day hunts, on both private and public land. They generally offer 100% opportunity at a good representative buck averaging of 13-15 inch bucks, with some larger than that. Archery antelope hunts have nearly the same success rates as the rifle hunts, and are mainly based out of ground blinds over water.
- Archery or rifle hunts are available, and both have similar success.
- Hunts are guided 2:1, unless otherwise specified.
- Hunting season goes from August to November.
- High success rates on bucks averaging 13 to 15 inches.
- Depending on the area you’ll be antelope hunting in, your stay will range from motel accommodations, to rustic cabin or bunkhouses, to extravagant hunting lodges.
- Contact us for pricing and availability.