New Mexico Trophy Antelope Hunts
If you’re wanting to go to New Mexico trophy antelope hunting, this outfitter has a reputation for high trophy quality and near perfect success rates. Expect to see mature quality bucks with horns ranging from 75″ to 82″ plus, and the goal for your hunt will be a buck scoring from the low 70’s to 85+ inches. All of these hunts take place on huge private ranches with virtually no hunting pressure other than a few of our guided hunters.
- Guaranteed landowner tags are available.
- Difficulty is easy to moderate, depending on the ranch you’re hunting.
- Pronghorn antelope hunting season in New Mexico is from August through December.
- In New Mexico you can hunt with any weapon. They have an amazing 100% shot opportunity with a rifle, and 95% shot opportunity on their archery hunts.
- Antelope hunting is done by spot-and-stalk, decoys and ground blinds over water.