We thoroughly believe that when you use the Lathrop & Sons system, you will get the highest quality boots available for the mountain hunter today. More importantly, the highest quality hunting boot for YOU! The brands they offer have been chosen for quality of construction, tested for fit, functionality and durability.
By nature, Lathrop & Sons Custom Boot Systems are very inclusive; they must be, in order for them to have at disposal everything they need to resolve your fit issues.
- 3D mapping imprints and tracings [Purchase mapping kit]
- Estabilishment of intake form and chart
- Calibration of 3D imprints and imagery
- Personal consultation by a professional
- Follow-up consolation to ensure fit (if required)
- Choice of professionally recommended boots
- Custom modification of your boots by a professional
- Lathrop & Sons Custom Synergy footbeds
- Professional fitting of your Lathrop & Sons Custom Synergy footbeds to your boots and feet
- Protective boot wax of your choice
- Best of all, as a client, Lathrop & Sons will revisit your calibrated information whenever any additional footwear purchases are made.
After receiving your diagnostic information, it is calibrated by a Lathrop professional. Upon completion, one of the owners will contact you to schedule your personal consultation.
Ready to get started?
Because of the inclusive nature of a Custom Boot System, there are costs associated with the purchase of your mapping kit.
Please call Stephen or James, or send them an e-mail for an estimated Custom Boot System price.
Please tell them Outdoors International sent you!