Hunter: Paul Willstrop
Date: January, 2018
Trip Taken: Sonora Mexico Mule Deer Hunts
If you want to enjoy some fun spot and stalk mule deer hunting in some big wide open country, a mule deer hunt in Sonora, Mexico you should take. While there are no guarantees in life, there are plenty of deer to be found if you’re willing to cover some ground and do a lot of glassing. The guides are experienced and determined in their pursuit of these desert mule deer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing. Some of the hardest working and hardest hunting guys I have had the pleasure to chase game with.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The accommodations were not an issue.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes