Hunter: Randy T.
Date: January, 2021
Consultant: Patrick Kissel | OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
The outfitter worked hard for me and paired me with a great guide.
Shots in Mexico seem to be rushed and hurried due to the nature of the terrain and typical method of mule deer hunting there. The last day I hit a very big 4×5 buck. The does spotted us and ran off and into the thick and I shot as the buck was leaving. We tracked him the rest of the day with no luck. During the hunt I saw a few other bucks that were shooters but we couldn’t get on them before they disappeared. Many of the big bucks seemed to have been killed before in early season on feeders due to a dry year. The rut is usually better on a wetter year. That is hunting though. I would go on this hunt again.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future?
- Overall, my trip was good.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was fair.
- The accommodations were fair.
My Hunting Consultant is Patrick Kissel with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Patrick’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes