Hunter: Kyle Hanson
Date: May 3-9, 2022
Trip Taken: Idaho Frank Church Wilderness Black Bear
Consultant: Outdoors International
Another epic Idaho Wilderness Bear hunt in the books!
I was fortunate to take two old mature bears on this trip. One color phase Chocolate and a Black, Black bear which turns out to be the oldest bear I’ve taken to date. It’s missing most its teeth!
We opted to do this hunt as a fly-in, true backpack style hunt. Without a doubt one of the top three hardest hunts I’ve been on. The Frank Church is the steepest and most difficult terrain I’ve had the privilege to experience.
Amazing hunt that I wouldn’t hesitate to do again!Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great Top notch in every category, it’s become an annual event coming here! Last year we had an amazing hunt as well.
- How were your guide(s)? Great.
- How was your lodging? Great.
- How was the food? Great. Bear Chile is delicious.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Extreme.
- How would you rate your consultant? Great. Self coached on this one!
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @khansonoutdoors
Are you interested in booking a hunt like this?Ask For Pricing or More Information
Here are some hunts in British Columbia that you might like:
GET MORE INFORMATION
Please be thorough so we can help you book the perfect hunting trip.
Do you have a particular destination in mind? What species would you like to hunt? Do you need to stay within a budget? Will you be hunting with a group? Etc.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.