Colorado Mountain Lion Hunting
- Hunting season is December through February 15th.
- Over-the-counter tags.
- Hunt on private land and/or public land depending on where you find tracks.
- Excellent quality, mature toms are the norm.
- Very high success rate.
- 5 day hunts fully furnished with lodging and meals.
- Each Colorado mountain lion hunting camp is fully furnished with quality bedding and bath amenities. The staff works hard to ensure a very clean and friendly, comfortable environment for everyone.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
The Colorado mountain lion hunting season start in December and go through February 15th. Weather conditions play a huge factor in these hunts; therefore this outfitter offers only 10 limited mountain lion hunts each year. They hunt on nearly 200,000 acres of private land and vast swaths of BLM ground. Their conservative outlook has paid off and our hunters have had near perfect success.
The Hounds are the Star of the Show
You’ll hunt with a large string of professionally trained well-bred hound dogs. These purebred hounds have bloodlines dating back to Van Johnson, Jeff Allen, Dale Cameron, and the one and only David Hill.