Larry Velvick, Kansas Whitetail Hunt Report
I was unsuccessful, but absolutely I was happy! The hunt was great! However the weather killed us due to no one’s fault. The hunters right before me had great luck. Craig was very apologetic but the weather was out of his control. I’ll be going back in 2015. We hunted from tree stands and ground blinds which had been placed months before we arrived. He provided transportation to and from the hunt sites and also provided breakfasts and lunches. He also got us discounted room rates at a local hotel.
All in all it was a good hunt and am looking forward to next November!
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes