Float the Middle Fork of the Salmon River
Family Friendly Whitewater Middle Fork Salmon River Float Trips
- 6-Days and right at 100 miles of world-class whitewater rafting with Class 2, 3 and 4 rapids
- Family friendly or high adventure depending on the time of year
- This float would be a great corporate trip or with a large group
- You will be in the Frank Church Wilderness Area for the entire float
- Amazing fly fishing
- Professional licensed guides
- Everything supplied, just bring your personal items
- Luxury primitive camping where you will soak in riverside hot springs along the river, and the gourmet river cuisine that will blow your mind.
Middle Fork Salmon River
The Middle Fork of the Salmon River is a gem located in Idaho’s Frank Church Wilderness. The largest wilderness area in the Lower 48. It is an awe inspiring place to get away from your phone, computer, and the rest of the “real world”. This trip has been described as “life changing” by many of our clients. The wild, free flowing Middle Fork of the Salmon River is located in the largest wilderness in the lower 48. If you float the entire Middle Fork of the Salmon, your whitewater float trip will be six days and up to 100 miles long!
Call to Book Your Adventure
We’ll help you choose the best adventure for your budget and goals.