Fallow Deer Hunting in Spain
This Spanish Fallow Deer Outfitter was awarded Outstanding International Professional Hunter by SCI.
- Hunting season in Spain is September through February – For the best trophies, fallow deer should be hunted soon after the velvet is stripped, since tines are often broken off in fighting during the rut.
- Fallow deer hunts during the rut in October are available.
- Free range fallow deer hunt.
- Excellent trophy quality, and success rates are 100% most years
- This is a spot and stalk hunt. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself, or one of his three sons.
- Top notch accommodations.
This outfitter hunts for trophy fallow stags in top quality, pre-scouted areas. It is very likely to have several chances to shoot every day. Last year they went 100% on over 100 hunts! Deer hunts in Spain take place September through February. The rut is an exciting time to hunt fallow deer in Europe, and takes place in October. The males bellow, grunt and do a good deal of fighting as they gather harems. You will be hunting in a pre-scouted area known to hold trophy caliber buck, and you should have multiple shot opportunities daily.
Unbelievable one day hunt. I thank Mat Cervantes for putting me on another awesome European hunt. I’ve been on two European hunting trips with Outdoor International and have harvested 2 Gold and 2 Silver Medal animals.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.