Australia Water Buffalo Hunt
Australia Water Buffalo Hunt
Free range big game hunting in Northern Territory Australia for trophy water buffalo, banteng, scrub bulls and wild boars.
Looking for a trophy Northern Territory, Australia water buffalo hunt? This is a great one! The outfitter will pick you up in Darwin, and it’s a five hour drive to camp. You’ll hunt over a million acres of aboriginal land. Once you get your trophy water buffalo, you can add on a 2nd trophy buff or a scrub bull and also plenty of wild pigs, dogs, brumbies and donkeys to keep the excitement happening.
Australia Water Buffalo Hunt Details:
- LOCATION – Northern Territory Australia. The land is huge and vast, and we can arrange a chopper to look for that exclusive trophy if you like.
- TRAVEL – The outfitter will pick you up in Darwin, Australia. Most of our hunters book a motel to relax after the flight and we pick up the next morning.
- WEAPON – It doesn’t matter what you want to hunt with, rifle, bow, muzzleloader, and pistol hunters are all welcome.
- SPECIES – Water buffalo, banteng, scrub bulls, wild boars, wild dogs, feral brumbies and donkeys.
- TROPHY QUALITY – This is a free range Australia water buffalo hunt with gold medal class animals taken regularly.
- LODGING – As this is a remote hunting concession, the camp is tented safari tents with some modular buildings. They are fully powered, flush toilets and hot men, ladies showers and dining area. The entire camp is fully fenced and well lighted.
- FOOD – There’s a camp cook and all great meals snacks and drinks supplied.
- LARGE GROUPS – The hunting camp is good for up to 12 people (typically six hunters and six observers). Extra days can be added to suit larger groups.
Make it a Water Buffalo, Banteng Combo Hunt
Typically, you’ll start this hunt at the water buffalo camp, then move. The banteng hunting camp is about a seven hour drive from Darwin. If you wish we can organize air charter to this camp. You’ll usually need about three hunting days for hunting a trophy banteng bull this area. Once you’re done, you can also add a banteng cow and a Sambar stag on a trophy fee basis.
Have questions about one of our hunts?
We’re here to help you book the perfect trip, and our advice doesn’t cost you a thing.
Cindy and I had a wonderful time on our trip to Australia. They were excellent hosts and we truly enjoyed the hunting free range for Red Stag, Fallow Deer, Rusa Deer and also water buffalo. We chose free range over estate hunts in order to see more country and hunt more like our native Montana.
In addition to the excellent hunting experiences, the outfitter helped arrange for a stay on the coast, deep sea fishing, and a few days in Brisbane. Would highly recommend a trip to Australia.
I’ve seen and taken some massive animals in both hunting styles in great locations using both my own and Peter’s good quality rifles with good success. Animals of different sizes and species have been available for any budget I’ve had.