Alberta has been known as a whitetail hunting mecca for a years. Your chance for a Boone and Crockett buck is as good, or better than almost anywhere on the planet.These Alberta whitetail hunts are in a high demand and usually booked years in advance. There is a very real chance of taking a 170+ class buck with our outfitter, with bigger deer than that taken every year….even a few monster bucks over 200 inches!
Outdoors International clients that hunt with these Alberta whitetail hunting outfitters get access to prime deer hunting habitat – a mix of prime farmland, fringe and heavily wooded areas…and because of that, our outfitters consistently take B&C bucks.
- Our hunters have high success rates year after year.
- Extremely high trophy quality.
- In some areas of Alberta, deer hunting an be fairly easy when compared to other areas.
- Most hunting is in the early fall and throughout the month of November to capitalize on the various phases of the rut.
- Rifle season is early Fall through November.
- Archery season is August through early September.
- Most hunting is on private ground.
- Combo you Alberta whitetail hunts with mule deer or moose.
Hunts in Alberta Offered by Outdoors International
Discover why thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.