These Alberta whitetail hunts in the Peace River area are in a high demand and usually booked years in advance. There is a very real chance of taking a 170+ class buck with our outfitter, with bigger deer than that taken every year….even a few monster bucks over 200 inches!
- Most hunting is in the early fall and throughout the month of November to capitalize on the various phases of the rut.
- Rifle season is early Fall through November.
- Archery season is August through early September.
- This is a fairly easy hunt for trophy whitetail, and you’ll be hunting from enclosed field towers, ground blinds, tree stands, and sometimes even spot-and-stalk.
- Excellent trophy quality with many bucks being harvested in the 170″+ B&C.
- Combo with archery moose.
- Expect to see a lot of deer as well as other game. This area also has some awesome mule deer hunting.