Alberta Mule Deer Hunt
Alberta has some of the best mule deer hunting in the world.
- Six -day Alberta mule deer hunt in mid September. The bucks are in their bachelor groups and feeding during long daylight hours.
- Success rates are near 100% yearly on bucks scoring at least 170 inches with an amazing amount of bucks being over 200 inches. This is an INCREDIBLE mule deer hunt!
- This hunt is booked 2 yrs in advance. For a good chance at a 200+” mule deer, we HIGHLY suggest getting on the waiting list.
- License and tags are over-the-counter.
This Alberta mule deer hunt in the Peace River area is only getting better every year.
If you hunt early in the season, expect to see as many as 15 bucks at a time in bachelor groups feeding in canola fields or oats. These bucks bed in the fields in midday, giving the hunter an excellent spot and stalk opportunity or to position a climber stand for a push. Great bow hunting opportunity! On Alberta archery mule deer hunts, you should be able to do a couple of stalks a day, and sit in the evenings for at least a 170-class mule deer.
Book quickly if you’re interested in this hunt.
Due to the amazing trophy quality, these hunts are in extremely high demand and usually booked years in advance. If you want to go on this mule deer hunt you need to contact us soon.
- Thanks for reaching out to check on me after my hunt. I can’t compliment the outfitter enough. They provided us a fantastic hunt and were able to adjust the hunt to my physical limitations. We rate them A+ and we look forward to going back out with them one day. Moving forward we are scheduled to hunt moose in September and deer in November.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.