British Columbia Hunting Lodge
- Hunt from a lodge.
- This is a spot and stalk moose hunt from 4×4’s, boats and/or horses.
- A black bear for free, including the tag.
- The average bull on this British Columbia moose hunt measures between 40 and 45 inches, however bulls in the 50 inch range are occasionally taken.
- Bears ange from 5 to 7 1/2 feet with some weighing as much as 500 lbs. The success rate for this hunt is almost 100% to date.
- The hunt runs from mid-September to the end of October when the mornings will be frosty; when the weather gets cold the bears are gone. In the fall you can combo with moose.
- This combo hunt takes place during the prime moose rut from mid-September to mid October, when the moose are responding to calling.
- In addition to a bear, this outfitter has agreed to throw in a wolf for our clients.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
This British Columbia hunting lodge offers a great Fall moose hunt, that you can combo with black bear. We have been working with this outfitter for years and if you are looking for big Canadian bulls at a reasonable price then this is the one. Recent surveys in this Game Management Zone have shown an increase of 2,000+ moose over the last four years. The bull-to-cow ratio is one of the highest in all of British Columbia. They offer a level of service and hospitality that will provide one of the best hunting experiences you can have.
Hunting Lodge Accommodations
The lakefront hunting cabins are warm and cozy. There are two hunter cabins, one sleeps four and the other sleeps five. They each have wood stoves and access to hot showers.
If you’d like to hunt moose from this British Columbia hunting lodge, contact us today.
Ask about Trip #OI-BLGO2
They also offer a great lodge-based spring black bear hunt.
This hunt begins in mid-May and runs through the beginning of June when the temperature is between the mid 60’s and mid 70’s. There is a very healthy population of black and color-phased bears, making it a perfect location for spectacular BC bear hunting trip. In a typical day you should see between 2 to 10 bears driving to glassing points of new growth areas and grassy hillsides. The bears range in size from 5 to 7 1/2 feet with some weighing as much as 500 lbs. Bears are dying of old age. They do have the fish component and they can get fairly large.
If you’re looking at the spring bear hunt, get in touch with us for details.
Reference Trip #OI-BLGO1