AH2 – Fallow Buck Hunt – Adria Hunt
Fallow Deer Hunting in Croatia
Hunt Fallow Buck in the wild!
- Free range, fair chase fallow deer and/or Dalmation wild sheep
- Excellent trophy quality (SCI recognized DWS)
- One cull buck or doe part of fallow hunt package
- Free wild boar
- Success rates over 90%
- Eurasian Brown Bear; Mouflon rams; Balkan Chamois; Red Stag; Roe buck; and wild boar are available on the mainland, and can be hunted on the same trip.
- Guides speak perfect English
- If you are in fairly good shape, you won’t have a problem hunting in Croatia.
- You will stay in a lodge that was built in 1577! It is clean and comfortable. You will eat local food, beer and wine.
- Croatia is among the rare countries that can boast of having a tradition of organized hunting more than 120 years old.
The Romans were the first to bring Fallow deer to the Balkans area over 1,000 years ago and they have flourished since then. The trophy quality on this hunt is excellent to good. Bronze-Gold medal fallow bucks are possible using the International Council for Game and Wildlife Conservation (CIC) rating system. There is no limit on trophy size. *You are allowed one management buck or a few does along with your trophy fallow buck.
Fallow Buck: $1,750
Daily Rate: $400/ day (Includes: Rifle, Guide, Meals, Lodging, Transport, Sightseeing with Tour Guide, Zagreb Airport Pickup)
Trophy Prep: $100
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- 1 Free range Fallow Buck with out trophy limit
- 1 Wild Boar free of charge
- 3-5 day hunt
- All meals
- 1×1 professional guiding
- Boat transport to Punat port
Lodging and Accommodations
You will stay in a B&B on the water! It is clean and comfortable. You will eat local food for breakfast and dinner, lunch is not included. Recommend you buy fresh bread, meat and cheese at the local shop with your guide on the way to the hunt area. Lunch will be a break on hill.
Guiding is one-on-one. They use high-end spotting scopes and binoculars, (rifles are available to rent). Once an animal is taken, a call is made and men come out with a stretcher to pack the animal back to the lodge for gutting and caping.
There are no language issues at all. The guides speak 5 languages (English, German, Italian, Spanish and Serbo-Croatian), and the Outfitter speaks perfect English.
Travelling to Croatia is Easy. You will fly to Zagreb, airport. Once you’re there the outfitter will pick you up for a small fee or you can rent a car.
Don't Forget Trip Insurance!
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We’re America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Request a Free Quote