Saskatchewan Hunting Estate
Hunting Estate in Saskatchewan
Canada’s largest private whitetail hunting ranches, so be prepared to do some walking.
The hunting areas are heavily wooded with challenging terrain, but not too physically demanding. Saskatchewan whitetail hunting starts around September 20th and ends after the rut at the end of November. Hunting is done from tree stands or spot and stalk. Traditionally 20-30% of hunters are archery hunters. Crossbows are also allowed. Guns laws in Canada do NOT allow handgun hunting.
- Private, well managed hunting estate on over 5,000 acres on three properties.
- 4-Day hunts begin as early as September 20th and end after the rut in late November.
- Bucks average 165″ gross with many deer that will push over 200 inches.
- Great Corporate Hunt.
- Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.
- In addition to whitetails, you can hunt Elk scoring from 350 up to over 420 inches; Wild Boar and Buffalo on a trophy fee basis. Goose hunting is also available.
This is a great place for a Corporate Hunt!
This Saskatchewan whitetail hunting ranch specializes in the needs of corporate hunting groups. They can cater to the needs of businessmen with bigger budgets for groups. The main lodge can accommodate up to groups of 10 clients at once. This allows most corporations to bring clients, agents or key employees on a dream hunt of a life time. The staff is very professional and well seasoned.
Their guarantee to you as a corporate client is that you and your guests will harvest an Elk or Whitetail deer (whichever you book) or they will refund 100% of your hunt cost. This is the perfect environment for relaxing, socializing and combining business with pleasure. They have several corporate hunts that we run each year, that are three to four year repeats and they would be happy to provide references.
This outfitter prides himself on outstanding service. From the time you arrive at the lodge, the staff will not allow you to carry your own luggage. The service continues on terrific home cooked meals and hospitality, and it doesn’t stop there!