Quebec Red Stag Hunting
- Your hunt is conducted on a beautiful 1,400 acre estate in the Laurentian Mountains. Be ready to climb the hills of Quebec Canada in search of the biggest Red Stags you have ever seen.
- Holding the most top 10 record SCI record stags than any other outfit in the world, this estate provides nothing less than quality results.
- Hunting season is from August into October. The peak of the rut (roar) is mid September to mid October.
- Hunting is mostly spot-and-stalk. There are UTV’s to access the terrain and blinds for when weather is not so nice.
- You’ll be hunting from a 5-star, 1,000 acre red stag hunting Estate in Quebec, Canada is among the most prestigious hunting destinations in the world.
- Managed by a full-time wildlife biologist to produce red stags and elk scoring over 400 inches, with Top 25 and Top 10 trophies taken every year.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Holding the most top 10 record SCI record stags than any other outfit in the world, this Quebec red stag hunting estate provides nothing less than quality results. Your hunt will be conducted on a beautiful wildlife estate in the Laurentian Mountains. Be ready to climb the hills of Quebec Canada in search of the biggest Red Stags you have ever seen.
Hunt the biggest Red Stags in the world without leaving North America!
Consider making your Quebec red stag hunting trip a combo with elk. It’s an experience you will never forget!
The trophy quality of both the red stag and Manitoban elk on this hunt is truly unmatched. No other hunting venue can boast ever holding the record for both the world’s largest elk and largest Stag.
This wildlife estate claims the most Top 10 elk AND red deer in the SCI Record Book. They even took both the #1 SCI elk AND red stag in a single year!Get More Information About This Hunt
Expect exceptional lodging and fine dining.
This trip not only includes record breaking animals, but also 5-star accommodations, and fine dining. This outfit is sure to please the pickiest of hunters. As you hunt through their amazing 1,000 acre estate you are sure to gain an appreciation of these monster animals. We recommend that you schedule your Quebec red stag hunting trip while the stags are in the rut.
All hunts are guided one-on-one by professional guides.
Your guide is highly experienced and willing to help you in any way that they can. The Stags are the only thing that know the land better than your guide. They are able to help you in all parts of the hunt including field judging! Your guide will transport you to and from hunt areas and will build the hunt to your abilities.
For pricing or more information about Quebec Red Stag Hunting, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-LWE1