We believe that this Kamchatka Fishing Lodge on the Ozernaya River is the Crown Jewel of all fishing in Kamchatka. The Ozernaya River has been called the greatest trout stream of all time. A recent creel census showed that over a nine week period, 88 anglers landed 7,953 rainbow trout averaging 22 inches.
The Ozernaya River
The Ozernaya River is a gigantic spring creek over 120 miles long, running across the Kamchatka Peninsula from west to east directly into the Bering Sea. With huge runs of all five species of salmon, the fly fishing for big rainbows on the Ozernaya River is simply outstanding. Contact us about availability.
- In late June and early July the King salmon up to 80 plus pounds and the first sockeyes arrive in the Ozernaya River. They are followed by the July Chum salmon run and Pink salmon.
- August brings one of the largest runs of Silver salmon found on planet earth. These are big Silvers that weigh up to 22 pounds. Late in the month of August, there is a run of fall Chum salmon.
- The grayling fishing is some of the best in the world. They come readily to the surface for any skated caddis during the innumerable seasonal hatches.
Easy Wading and Gin Clear Water
The Ozernaya has every single ingredient for large Rainbow Trout—bugs, salmon, and a large sculpin population. On many days during the season, our clients catch big Rainbow trout on DRY FLIES! The “Oz” and its two incredible tributaries are easily waded and full of wide shouldered trout that have grown old and huge foraging on mice, mayflies and salmon.
Kamchatka Fishing Lodge
- This fishing program is supported by five a-frame guest cabins.
- There is a new shower facility as well as sparkling clean flush toilet outhouses.
- The dining facility is great and your home when you’re not out on the river.
Ready to book a trip with this Kamchatka fishing lodge?
If you are looking for the ultimate Kamchatka fishing lodge experience, and enjoy good food and comfortable accommodations, this is the trip for you!Get Pricing and More Information
Ask about Trip #OI-BOK1
There are no reviews yet.